715 E. Main St.
406 Walnut St.
641 N 4th St.
From the Blog
- Soul Infusion Tea House To Hold Fundraiser For Those Affected By WCU Fire
- BBQ Benefit For Dustin Henry – 10/26/13 – Sylva Bridge Park
- CyberPals Computer Program places computers in the homes of persons with a disability
- Annual Foxfire Mountaineer Festival on October 5th
- Hoss Howard Family Benefit
- WNC’s LARGEST INDOOR FALL YARD SALE Sponsored by the Jackson County Chamber of Commerce
- GMAC Insurance Changes Name to National General Insurance Effective July 1
- Happy Summer – Are Your Toys Insured?
- This Week In Jackson County From the Jackson County Chamber of Commerce June 18-24, 2013
- Adding Guaranteed Renewability Benefit Rider To Term Life Helps Secure Your Future
- OSHA has developed new fall protection standards for residential contractors
- Consider Flood Insurance
- Auto Repair Shops: Are You Adequately Covering Customer Vehicles?
- Protect Your Loved Ones With Life Insurance
- Updating Home May Mean Updating Insurance
I have over 20 years experience handling health insurance enrollment and other issues for our employees’ health plan, and Dawn Hartis is the best agent to work with that I have known. She cuts through the confusing language, is very knowledgeable about the various plans that are offered, and knows the industry well. Her assistant, Sherri Bryson, always handles questions and needs pleasantly and with great efficiency.
The Foundation for Evangelism